Information regarding upcoming events, including Academic Leadership Forums, will be posted on this page as soon as it is available. Unless otherwise noted, all events are by invitation only and held in University Park.
All information, including event dates, times, and locations, is subject to change. For more information about future events, contact the Office of the Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs.
SPRING 2019 ACADEMIC LEADERSHIP FORUM No. 2
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2019
Time: 8:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Location: The Boardroom, Nittany Lion Inn, University Park, PA
Topic: The Critical and Evolving Role of Compliance at Penn State
Featured Speakers and Presenters
- Nicholas P. Jones, Executive Vice President and Provost
- Kathy Bieschke, Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
- Candice Yekel, Associate Vice President for Research, and Director of Research Protections
- Clint Schmidt, Director of the Conflict of Interest Program in the Office for Research Protections
- Jenn Stewart, Unmanned Aircraft Operations Manager in the Office for Research Protections
- Kenya M. Faulkner, Chief, Ethics and Compliance Office, Office of Ethics and Compliance
- Suzanne C. Adair, Associate Vice President for Affirmative Action, Office of Affirmative Action
FALL 2019 NEW FACULTY ORIENTATION
Date: Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Location: Presidents Hall 2 and 3, The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center