Office of the Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
The Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs works closely with the Executive Vice President and Provost in areas including faculty development, leadership training, promotion and tenure, executive searches and reviews, and other issues related to academic personnel and their concerns. The Vice Provost also serves as the Provost’s contact person for the Big Ten Academic Alliance, the academic arm of the Big Ten Conference, and the University Faculty Senate in issues relating to faculty affairs, and is the liaison for the Provost and President to University deans and chancellors.
Latest Faculty Affairs News
- Penn State announces 2018 University-wide faculty and staff awards
- Andrew Read receives 2018 President’s Award for Excellence in Academic Integration
- Penn State names 15 Distinguished Professors
- Tineke Battle joins staff as Assistant Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs – Human Resources
- New Penn State Policies page launched